The 2020 Farmers Market begins June 20th from 8am-1pm. Located in the Commuter parking lot west of the Arlington Heights Memorial Library, the Farmers Market is a great place to purchase farm fresh goods!
- Every Saturday starting June 20th-October 31st from 8am-1pm
- Located in the Commuter Parking Lot west of the Arlington Heights Memorial Library
- Follow all Social Distancing Guidelines
SOCIAL DISTANCING GUIDLINES:
- Stay home if you do not feel well or if you have been in close contact with someone who has been contagious.
- Wear a mask or face covering.
- Maintain a 6-foot distance between yourself, vendors, and other customers.
- Leave dogs (or any other pets) at home. (They are not good at social distancing.)
- Pre-order and pre-pay if possible. A list of vendors and information on how to contact them is available here on our Vendors page, on Facebook, and on Instagram.
- Pay with credit/debit cards. If paying with cash, use exact change or do not expect change.
- Allow vendors to handle products for you until you have purchased. They will package for you. Please don’t bring re-usable bags.
- Be ready to order when it’s your turn.
- Wash all produce before consuming.