The Arlington Heights Farmers Market will be May 15 – October 16, 8am–12:30pm.
- Every Saturday starting May 15 - October 16 from 8am-12:30pm.
- Located in the Commuter Parking Lot west of the Arlington Heights Memorial Library
- The best place to get farm fresh goods!
- Stay home if you do not feel well or if you have been in close contact with someone who has been contagious.
- Wear a mask or face covering.
- Maintain a 6-foot distance between yourself, vendors, and other customers.
- Leave dogs (or any other pets) at home. (They are not good at social distancing.)
- Pre-order and pre-pay if possible. A list of vendors and information on how to contact them is available here on our Vendors page, on Facebook, and on Instagram.
- Pay with credit/debit cards. If paying with cash, use exact change or do not expect change.
- Allow vendors to handle products for you until you have purchased. They will package for you. Please don’t bring re-usable bags.
- Be ready to order when it’s your turn.
- Wash all produce before consuming.